Hammerring has been a staple construction technique in Indian metalwork for centuries. Unlike the brushed look, hammered offers an artisitic beauty in its homier and more interesting patterns. The fork set is 6 pieces of hand made finely crafted forks with cross technique and a silver finish. Transform everyday dining into a special occasion with this collection that has a technique and durability that is timeless.
- Country of Origin: India
- Color/Colour: Silver
- Product Composition: J-4 Grade Stainless Steel With A Mpa Of 300
- Manufacturing Process: Hand Made
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with a gentle detergent that does not contain lemon or acidic agents. Dry with a soft cloth immediately to avoid water marks. Do not use any steel wool or harsh cleansers as it can scratch the product. Dishwasher Safe: Not Applicable.
- Dimensions in cm (LxWxH): 29x3x17
- Dimensions in in (LxWxH): 11.4x1.2x6.7
- Weight: 720(gm) or 1.6(lbs) or 25.4(oz)