Katori is the hindi translation of a metal bowl, one that is primarily used to serve foods such as lentils and curries across India. This katori has an elegant technique with leaf techniques finished in golden colour. Can be used to keep dry fruits, snacks, candies, dips and/or as a key decor item. The bowl is made of hand hammered stainless steel and brass leafs with a silver finish.
- Country of Origin: India
- Color/Colour: Silver
- Product Composition: J-4 Grade Stainless Steel With A Mpa Of 300, Brass
- Manufacturing Process: Hand Made
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with a gentle detergent that does not contain lemon or acidic agents. Dry with a soft cloth immediately to avoid water marks. Do not use any steel wool or harsh cleansers as it can scratch the product. Dishwasher Safe: Not Applicable.
- Dimensions in cm (LxWxH): 34x18x9
- Dimensions in in (LxWxH): 13.4x7.1x3.5
- Weight: 660(gm) or 1.5(lbs) or 23.3(oz)